This was one of the days when I wanted pizza for breakfast. But I wanted it fast, lower on carbs, and more breakfast like So I decided to make tortizzas. Yeah, you read that well, its a TORTilla piZZA. It is so delicious, especially if you have leftover tortillas, that became a little crunchy.
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 free range eggs
- 4 thin slices of bacon
- Olives, mushrooms
- Dried oregano
1. Put the tortillas on a baking tray, and cover them with the tomato sauce.
2. Add the bacon, and cover the tortillas with some shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Add the olives and mushrooms (you can add other toppings of your choice)
4. Crack one egg in the center of each tortilla. Season it with salt and pepper. Add some dried oregano on top.
- Bake it in a preheated oven on 390°F, around 7-10 minutes, making sure the egg white is completely cooked and the yolk is still runny.
* Allow it to cool a few minutes before cutting and serving
ENJOY YOUR TORTIZZA!